There is no magic potion that will make your hair grow super fast, despite what you may see online.
There are steps you can take to strengthen and regrow your hair, along with things you can do to make it thicker and healthier. But the rate at which it will grow will not change.
Ways to strengthen your hair
- Avoid applying too much heat to your hair, especially if it is fine, dry, or prone to breaking. This means avoiding excessive use of blow dryers, straighteners, or hot curlers.
- Eat a balanced diet. Certain nutritional deficiencies may be linked to hair loss while protein is important for hair growth.
- Massage your scalp to stimulate blood circulation and increase blood flow to the hair follicles.
- Reduce your shampoo use to just a few times a week rather than every day.
- End your shower with a spray of cool water. Steam and hot water may open up the cuticles on your hair, leading to dry, frizzy or brittle hair. Cool water may help your hair retain moisture better.
- There are some shampoos and gels that can assist with hair regrowth, but they do not provide the kind of results you can expect from prescription medication.
- Start your treatment with The Hairy Pill®. Each pill contains active ingredient/s, vitamins, amino acids, and essential elements to help strengthen and regrow your hair.